This Sunday the Vancouver John Volken Academy community celebrated the graduation of two brothers, Tooks and Tyler. After completing and excelling at the program, the community was excited to watch them take off into their new lives. Families came to experience the ceremony and supporters from the community were invited to be a part of. Messages were given from John and many members of the staff to add to the inspirational qualities of this event. After the formalities, a buffet was served by our catering team in the kitchen. There were refreshments and desserts and quality mingling and conversation between so many people whose lives are intertwined with the John Volken Academy. A graduation from this program is such a significant and encouraging promise for a future. We look forward to everyone accomplishing this goal. Congratulations again to Tooks and Tyler!
- John Volken Academy at Recovery Day BC 2017
- Isolation vs Connection: The Rat Park Experiments
- Dear John, “I came here because … [life] as empty as mine was, … no choice but to leave all of it behind”
- The Brain that Changes Itself – Workshop Feedback
- Student Interview: Drug Addiction Recovery at John Volken Academy has Changed My Life